On the outset, here’s wishing all my readers and followers a very Happy New Year. Hope 2017 is loaded with Luck, Love and Food! (my synonym for Happiness).
This is my first post which not only talks about yummylicious food but also the celebration of a brave concept. A lot of us appreciate ‘out of the box’ thinking but not many have the courage to put it to action.
Very recently, I was approached by Anshul Gupta, co-founder of BOX8 to sample some of their handpicked items. BOX8 had me in ‘just 2 lines’, which went –
“Why not an Indian chain which celebrates Indian food the way it should be? Why not our very own Desi Mc Donalds or Dominos?”
The idea of promoting Indian Cuisine in a suave and polished demeanour has worked wonders and BOX8 has come a long way.
Why BOX 8?
- Food delivery is done in a jiffy. More than often, the BOX 8 delivery guy is going to be at your doorstep sooner than the expected time given to you.
- The Meals are fresh and well cooked, you know that as soon as you bite in. No re-heating required.
- The Meals look super polished in their appearance. High on hygiene and the packaging in a word would be – Fab! You have a meal or rather a ‘KIT’ for your lunch/dinner, ready for you to dig in.
- BOX8 is possibly one of the most value-for-money delivery services that I have come across. The pricing is apt considering the flavorsome food and quantity.
- They have an array of options ranging from salads, sandwiches, Curries, Biryanis, desserts and so much more. There is something for everyone or rather for every time you order.
Glimpse Of The BOX 8 Effect
- Dal Makhani – the best dal makhani you may find. It is absolutely to-die-for . Rich black lentil in earthen flavors is an instant mood lifter.
- The Chicken Triple Decker Sandwich – Well marinated chicken dipped in mustard sauce and topped with olives is highly recommended. All those crazy mustard fans should definitely give it a try.
- Chicken Tikka Biryani – The chicken is very well marinated and the flavors of the biryani can give you a high. The aroma and the long grained rice make a perfect picture.
- The Seekh Kabab will surprise you with the level of authentic mughlai that it touches.
- Paneer Tossed Salad and the Herbed Chicken Salad are always on my frequent order list especially on one of those guilt trip days.
BOX 8 is undoubtedly my Go-To option for devouring mouth watering food in the comforts of my home or workplace. Kudos to Anshul Gupta, Amit Raj and the entire BOX 8 team for this commendable endeavour and winning hearts across cities with their flawless services.
Disclaimer: This Review is based on a complimentary meal extended by BOX 8. The opinion expressed in the review is entirely my own and in no manner influenced by any party.